Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ice Cube - Us

Life Side! Could you tell me who released our animal instinct? Got the white man sittin 'there enjoying delicious. The Laughin 'no caps avenue Bustin' each other after havin 'brew We can enjoy busy jealous ... Commin each others 'wealth', it is only me, but the black community is too full of envy Back-Stabbin 'While I was down the street I see all the Japanese grabbin' Every vacant lot looking in my neighborhood Build a store and sell their products to the county of sips (?)You know us niggas Po nappy hair and big lips? Four or five children on the step and expect Uncle Sam to help us? We are not Nothin 'But A porchmonkeys average bigot, redneck honky You say Comin' Up is a must, but before coming here, look at U.S. [Verse Two:] And all y'all dope-dealers .. . Your as bad as the po-lice-cause ya kill us You got rich when you started slangin 'dope But it is not built us a supermarket when you can spend our money with the blacks Too busy buyin'Gold "Caddilacs That's what ya 'doing with the money ya' Raisin Exploitin 'made us like the Caucasians 400 years - I cried for 400,400 peers who died last year from gang-related crimes That's why I rhyme Gang related But when I met an ta show some facts we do not like blacks ta act Sometimes I believe the hype, man We Messin 'about ourselves and blame the white man, but not with your fingers, take a look Cup jiggaboo yourself ya dumb nigga you soon Hip-Hop is notbe ...

Related : Earn Money Internet Send Money Online

No comments:

Post a Comment