Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dr. Dre - Lil 'Ghetto Boy

[Verse One: Snoop Doggy Dogg] Wake up, jumped out of my bed was in a cell two spirit-man half my homie Lil Dead Murder was the case that they gave me Dear God, I ask myself, save me, I'm only 18, so I have a Young Buck And 'a ride if not scrap, I'm stuck But that's the life of a G I'm guessing Ese so deep, shanked in the chest Bests run two brothers because UGN fall faster, too late, damn, down goes another nigga Bouncing walls, they threw dogs get a reputation as a young pigIt is not like life on the streets Betta be linked wit yo clip Nuttin, because there's fists So I gots ta grip as I did I imagine that the murder gots ta my time [Chorus: Dat Nigga Daz] Lil C ' Ghetto Boy playing in the ghetto streets What'cha do when you have to grow up and face the responsibility gonna [Verse Two: Dr. Dre] Well I'm 'trolling the dove, sitting on swoll 27 years, I'm walking out word on the back my mind walking my opinion on that money when I do, how I feelThings Done Changed road, but it is worth noting are used to shock, but now they are blowing, but it is not a good thing for me because now I'm what they call a loced ass OG The little homies from the hood spirit grip that spirit I ask cause 'I'm down respect trip Nigga, I'm bigger than you, so do What'cha did not know we had a 22 Straight sits behind his back pockets and grabs me then I heard six caps I fell to the ground wit blood on my hands I did not understand how a nigga Sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment