Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beyonce Knowles-Diva - Official music with lyrics

Get the ringtone@we-got-ringtones.com'm aa diva (hey) I'm a diva ay (hey) I'm a diva AA (hey) I'm an encore I am a Diva I am aa diva (hey) I'm a AA I AA I'm a Diva Diva (hey) I'm a na na na I'm a diva is a female version of a Hustla by Hustla husla a Na na na diva a female version of a Hustla by Hustla husla a stop on track, let me facts that I said a minute and fifty million around the world and said they could notDid I get so bad and dirty Benj can not spend as talkin shit be gone? They behave just like me in the number one diva in this game for a minute that I know read the paper, what they call a queen Every radio stations around the world tell me why I am what I aa diva (hey ) I am a diva ay (hey) I'm a diva ay (hey) I'm a diva ay ay I'm I'm a (Diva hey) I'm a diva I'm a aa aa Diva (hey) I'm a I na na na I'm a diva is a female version of aFrom a Hustla Hustla From husla Na na na diva is a female version of a husla Hustla Hustla When one wants to move to pop my hood, I bet it would be better, a six-pack to get fresh money to get money when divas You do not always money, is not nothing to me Tell me something you say (to me somthin) Where yo head? (Where yo head?) If my woman back so to speak? (The talk about how to back) I see ya (I want) I want to cha (I want to take...

See Also : Interactive Money Games

No comments:

Post a Comment