Monday, September 6, 2010

Quiz Bowl Forever (rap parody)

Quiz Bowl Forever is a parody of the popular rap song "Forever" Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem. My friends and I made this video for my multimedia class. We are not really in quiz bowl, but I thought it would be fun to write the song quiz bowl anyway. I do not own the music in the video! But I know the lyrics: D Lyrics: Chorus, can not mean anything to understand, but y'all Nothin 'was made for me. So do not plan on stoppin 'at all. I always want to play quiz bowlMan Ask me, I never stall Answerin "any question thrown at me and I do not always all that I will always stuttered quiz bowl man. Verse 1 last forever, the name of the brightest in a quiz bowl match know who is the hardest started guessin ', but thanks to all the practice I can list each country and say you bashin, the largest gathering in your city "for the team (with knowledge) when we get together we get money (for college ) Hear us all the answers to these questions, yes, you know, weBallin Do not Worry 'Bout My Girls calculations (they are blameless) I feel my heart beating my hand and then apply for the summer so that the trigonometric functions better than any other Ladies Love me because I am a thinker and a lover in fact last week I even kissed a girl: Yes, my mother, homie equations drying up of the brain These other players' like raisins, if your team to come to the table, take their stations are, However, before you press the button to know, I came to play on son! Chorus Verse 2 Mr. Geniusthe ...

Tags : Earn money fast

No comments:

Post a Comment