Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dead Prez: Hip Hop

His blackpantherparty.blogspot.com biggest hip hop, hip hop, hip hop, hip Its bigger than hip hop, hip hop, hip hop, hip hop Uh, one thing music attack when he hit the people you hear White said the brain controls pain I know better than that, thats game and we ready for the two soldiers head of the pack, in fact, the GAT? And where are my army? Rather attack and not react Back the beats it dont reflect on how many records get sold on sex, drugs and rock and roll, ifYour projects put on hold In the real world, the only people with ideas like you and me, disappear when the smoke and the camera back in the real world (world) is greater than all these fake ass records When poor people do not know the million, but I have my womans If you check 1,2, my advice to you just relax doing what you do when the facts do not work then if you are a fighter, knight football? bouter? , Flame ignitor, crowd exciter or you just want to get high, then simply sayBut if you know a liar, liar, Pants on Fire, Wolf-cry agent with a wire Im gonna, if I play Hook Uh, shot Biggie Smalls? If we now, all we get for runnin on them crackers in they city hall We ride for yall, all my dogs stay real Nigga dont these record deals gonna pay the bills and feed your seeds, because some Mcs I believe that love and hot Talkin bout how much money they receive, all the records sound the same I'm sick of yall...

My Links : Money Booker

No comments:

Post a Comment