Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dead Prez - Hip Hop

Dead Prez - Hip Hop Uh, Uh, Uh, 1, 2, 1, 2 Uh, Uh, 1, 2, 1, 2, uh, uh All my dogs love, it's bigger than hip hop, hip hop, hip hop, hip It 'bigger than hip hop, hip hop, hip hop, hip hop Uh, one bout music' when it hit you feel no pain, says White, who controls your brain I know better than that, the game is ready for us and two soldiers head of the pack, in fact, the GAT? And where are my army? Rather attack and not react Back the beats, not to think about howmany records get sold on sex, drugs and rock and roll, if the project put on hold In the real world, the only ones with ideas They like me and you, disappear when the smoke and the camera back in the real world (World ) He is bigger than all these fake ass records When poor people have ignored the millions and my wife If you check 1,2, my advice is just relax Just do what you do when this does not work then kick the facts If a fighter, knight? bout'er?,flame ignitor, crowd exciter or just want to get high, so I just say that back then, but if you a liar, liar, Pants on Fire, Wolf-cry agent with a wire I know you love it when I play, uh Who shot Biggie Smalls? If you do not gonna get with all of us who are, for the Runnin 'the cracker who in this room laughs city for you, not all my dogs stay real Nigga believe that these record deals gonna feed your seeds and pay bills because they have not MC get a little 'love and think they're called...

No comments:

Post a Comment